Looking for the right team to join? Consider a career with Unique Furnace and Duct Cleaning Inc. We’re always looking for talented people who care about treating our customers right. We are NADCA certified company and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Property Management and healthcare customers by following NADCA standards.
Current Job Openings:
Duct Cleaning Technician
We are currently looking for professional duct cleaning technician to work with our expert team. This is steady work year round and great pay to start. Must have a Valid G licence with a clean record.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: Drivers License G
- Perform air duct cleaning at residential and commercial locations
- A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record is a must
- Able to drive a commercial vehicle
- Background screening will be done prior to employment
- Have driving record abstract at interview
- Able to perform daily maintenance and troubleshoot
- Can articulate and understand the air duct cleaning process
- Ability to learn on-the-job
- Will be responsible for building a lasting relationship with our customers
- Interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level
- Respond to customer concerns in a timely and professional manner
- Track and keep Manager informed of clients changing needs and requests
- Develops and maintains a high level of credibility with the customer by consistently displaying a high level of:
- Competence, intelligence and expertise
- Character, sincerity and trustworthiness
- Integrity, honesty and reliability
- Candidate must be able to up-sell various products and services.
- Must be dependable and honest, as fiduciary responsibility for customer payments is required.
- Experience with air ducts and/or HVAC a plus, but not a requirement.
- Applicants must be reliable and customer oriented.
- Requires physical labor on a daily basis, and in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to interact with customers and co-workers on a professional level.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to lift equipment.
Please call Aleem Farooqi (Operations Manager) 416-418-1956 or mail your Resume to email@example.com