Fall is here and everybody is back to their work, school and business after a nice summer break. As summer is over and winter is approaching soon, fall is the best time to prepare for upcoming weather. Here we are discussing some Fall cleaning checklist that is very important for each household.
Fall Cleaning Checklist
- Check weather stripping and caulking around doors and windows and repair or replace as per need.
- Check and clean the gutters and prepare them for winter.
- Clean the patio furniture and store them away if not required
- Drain the garden hoses and store them for next summer.
- Check the exterior paint and touch up as needed.
- If you have the pool, Drain the pool, and close it up for the year.
- Declutter and clean out the attic.
- Replace the furnace filter if you haven’t changed it within the past three months.
- Test all the smoke detectors at your home.
- Have carpets professionally cleaned if needed.
- Vacuum and spot-clean upholstered furniture and cushions.
- Get your air ducts clean before the winter starts. Clean air ducts will circulate clean and fresh air in winters.