Spring cleaning is just around the corner and everyone is looking forward to thoroughly cleaning the surface of their homes. During the winter time, our doors and windows are closed and we hardly have any fresh air exchange. One of the best ways to do a deep cleaning is to have your air duct system cleaned by a NADCA certified company. Duct cleaning will also improve the indoor quality of your home and give your loves ones clean air to breathe.
Lots of people do a great job at cleaning the surface and then they come to realize that the dust comes back so quickly on their floors and furniture. In order to eliminate the dust from your home you need to get duct cleaning on a regular basis as per NADCA requirements. Once the air duct cleaning is done you will have a peace of mind and no more dust on the surface to clean.
Listed below is great list to clean your house from top to bottom.
Revitalize your hibernating home with simple suggestions.
- Work from the top down, inside to outside, to avoid getting what you just cleaned dirty again.
- Do one room, even one area of one room, at a time to avoid unfinished jobs. The satisfaction of seeing one room sparkle will make the hard work feel like it’s worth the effort.
- When tidying, reduce trips around the house by temporarily depositing items in one spot en route to but not at their final destination.
- Do two things at once. While laundry is going, scrub the shower stall.
- Make small repairs. If you’re not handy, hire someone.
- Invest in good rubber or vinyl gloves to protect your skin and nails.
- Dust before vacuuming or cleaning the floor. Try feather or lambswool dusters, especially extendable ones for reaching above window and door casings and into corners. Household rags are invaluable for jobs requiring a damp cloth – natural fibres work best.
- Buy mops with a squeeze mechanism (great for vinyl, linoleum or ceramic tile floors) and a decent-size heavy-duty pail – one with a measuring scale helps get soap-to-water ratios correct.
- Don’t stand your brooms on their bristles. It will destroy their shape and diminish their effectiveness. Instead, get a broom holder.
- Use a Swiffer for light dusting, or your favourite broom or vacuum attachment to clean hardwood floors. Then damp-mop with a mild cleaner.
Check the duct cleaning process to know how our certified technicians clean the air ducts of your home.