Residential Duct Cleaning Process
Area Inspection and Preparation
- Two certified technicians will arrive on the job site as scheduled.
- They fill out an activity sheet – mapping out where all the vents are in the house.
- Our certified technicians will use Commercial Grade Equipment as powerful as 20,000 house hold vacuums
- House hold vacuum =”1.3″ CFM
- Unique Duct Cleaning Machine =”20,000″ CFM
- To protect the floor, our technicians will layer drop sheets.
- Any pets, children, or toys should be kept away from the work areas, (if possible out of the house).
- This is to maximize safety and minimize interruptions to the work process.
- All vents are covered or closed before starting work to achieve negative air pressure and avoid blow backs.
- Our technicians will begin our work from the furnace room.
- This is what your building’s duct system looks like BEFORE cleaning.
- Our 20,000 CFM vacuum is attached to the building’s main supply and return lines.
- Air pressure of 300 PSI will be blown into all return vents, first, to push dirt and debris into main lines for cleaning.
- Then the same Air pressure of 300 PSI will be blown into all supply vents to push dirt and debris into main lines for cleaning.
- Main lines located in the basement are then cleaned with our retractable snake jet system (with air pressure of 300 PSI).
- This tool will clean the hard to reach places, including the corners within the line and bring all the loose dirt towards the vacuum working as an air-rake.
- All main duct lines are cleaned with a Semi robotic brush which cleans the inner walls of the duct system.
- This is repeated 2-5 times as necessary to loosen and agitate dirt and debris towards vacuum.
- Main lines are then again cleaned third time with our retractable snake jet system (with air pressure of 300 PSI).
- This is what your building’s duct system looks like AFTER cleaning.
- All one-inch access points are closed by installing black plugs Eight-inch access holes are covered using stainless sheet metal plate, sealed with aluminium tape.
- The work area is cleaned. The furnace and air conditioning unit is inspected to ensure everything is in order.
- We will give a Clean Air Certificate.
- We will give a report of our progress to the main occupant.
- We appreciate your business and we will do whatever it takes to deliver the best service possible.