Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Before and After Camera Inspection
Professional and Certified
Great Value, No Hiden Costs
We Guarantee Satisfaction
Why Homeowners are choosing Unique Providers!
We are certified professionals, continuously working to exceed customer expectations. We have been working in this industry since 1998.
Choosing a NADCA certified company to get your ducts cleaned is the way to go. We follow all the standards and regulations to ensure satisfaction.
“Unique Furnace and Duct Cleaning” has been chosen the best duct cleaning in the region of Peel – 2017
Residential Air Duct Cleaning
- Do you have pets in your home?
- Do you or somebody in your home suffer from allergies?
- Do you have a lot of dust in your home?
- Is your home new or has it been recently renovated?
- Is there any water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system?
- Did you find evidence of animal infestation or nesting in your ducts or HVAC system?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, you need to clean your duct system Today!
At Unique, we ensure that the services you get are the best and unique. We are NADCA certified company and use the latest and best techniques for residential duct cleaning. Regular maintenance of your ducts is equally important as maintenance of your home. NADCA Members have signed a Code of Ethics stating they will do everything possible to protect the consumer, and follow NADCA Standards for cleaning to the best of their ability. The Technical Safety Standards Association (TSSA) now requires that air ducts be cleaned following construction, especially if the furnace was used during construction. Since 1997 we are providing air duct cleaning service in Mississauga, Toronto, Vaughan, Brampton, Oakville, Caledon, NorthYork and other GTA region.
Why is duct cleaning important?
- For clean air circulation: Periodic duct cleaning helps us to prevent allergies, and breathing problems due to removal of dust, mold and pet hair. We tend to inhale fresh and clean air when ducts are clean and well maintained. Whenever people move to a new home, construction material can be found left behind. Hence, duct cleaning is highly recommended before moving into a new property.
- To maintain good equipment health: A regular maintenance of any machine gives you better results. So, when you are giving importance to regular cleaning of ducts, it gives a better airflow in no time which helps to minimize the energy bills. Dirty ventilation system leads to dirty furnace filters and clogged coils which affect the life of the equipment. Regular duct maintenance prevents all these issues, emergency breakdowns and gives you a fresh air to inhale.
Clean air ducts gives you clean air circulation which means good house hygiene and less housework! Duct cleaning is a great investment. If you just moved into a new home or have recently renovated, then getting your ducts cleaned is recommended.
- Lower your energy bill: By removing the build-up of debris in your air ducts, you instantly create better airflow. This process contributes to less expensive heating and cooling costs by increasing the circulation of air throughout the ducts.
- Extend equipment life: Dirty ventilation systems can lead to clogged coils and furnace filters as well as contaminated blower wheels. By providing regular maintenance to your homes duct work you are extending the life of the equipment.
- Improve your home hygiene: When you clean your air ducts you are removing the dust and debris that would be blown around your home. Less dust and dirt, equals less housework!
- Improve the air circulation in your NEW home: The ducts in new homes contain building and construction material that have been left behind. These materials can contribute to decreased air circulation, which contribute to higher heating/cooling costs.
Make sure to get the Sanitization service along with your air ducts cleaning. Learn more about air duct sanitization.
Some of Before-After pictures from our Duct cleaning jobs: