Best air duct cleaning and sanitizing services since 1997 in Ontario
The Duct System, used in air heating and cooling your house, is a selection of tubes/ducts that distributes the heated or cooled air to the various rooms. We are all aware it is very important to maintain these ducts clean so as to maintain the indoor air clean and wholesome.
- Can you have pets at your residence?
- Can you or someone in your home suffer from allergies?
- Can there be some water pollution or damage to the house or HVAC system?
- Can you find signs of animal infestation or nesting on your canals or HVAC system?
If you answer above questions in Yes, then the Duct Sanitization is essential for you.
Sanitization prevents the spread of germs and pollutants through the atmosphere. Mold is the principal issue with ducts, since it could easily develop in such isolated regions and may be challenging to eliminate.
We utilize Benefect Botanical Disinfectant that’s an herbal infusion and 100% organic product.
About Benefect Botanical Disinfectant:
- Kills Over 99.99% of Germs
- Virucidal (HIV-1)
- Bactericidal (such as MRSA)
- Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal
- Produced by Plant Extracts
- Pleasant Aromatherapeutic Vapors
- No Artificial Fragrances, Dyes, or Bleach
- No Cautions/Warnings About the Label or MSDS Sheets
- No, Rinse or Wipe Required
- No Mixing Required
It’s also acceptable for use around children pets, the elderly, and chemically-sensitive people. That means that you can relax about chemical contamination, overspray & evacuating building occupants.
Be Sure to Reserve Sanitization together with your air duct cleaning and sanitizing services
How we clean your ducts:
- A powerful vacuum system is going to be connected to the supply aspect of the furnace plenum and then the return.
- Your heating system is split into two zones “provide” and “yield” and also the air filter is eliminated (as a consequence the vacuum may operate more efficiently, leading to better suction through the whole system).
- All the supply registers and return ducts are sealed to make a powerful suction.
- One register is discharged and compressed air (175psi) snake/whip can be used to “compress air wash” that the whole length of the distribution duct whereas the vacuum pulls the dislodged debris from the machine. Quite a few cleaning heads are utilized to make certain the full duct becomes cleaned. The register is then resealed and the procedure is replicated on all of the registers in the system.
- The “trunk line” (the principal duct that the whole distribution lines attach to) is cleaned with the exact same procedure.
- Furnace filters have been reinstalled after cleanup, all registers are unsealed, zone separators eliminated along the vacuums in the plenum. My son sawed wooden boards and, like always, without eyeglasses. The shavings ruined the anus indoors. The physician prescribed therapy: ointment and drops bacteriostatic antibiotics.
- If desirable, sanitizer is subsequently implemented using an atomizer at every individual distribution branch and fogged through the ductwork. We use a product called “EnviroCON” that, upon program eliminates odors at their source by means of a chlorine dioxide release procedure which destroys organisms in the root. EnviroCON is an EPA registered, secure, very low toxicity formula which utilizes no perfumes or masking agents; it inhibits the development of odor-causing organisms in addition to those organisms related to mould, mildew, and bacterial growth in the atmosphere and in HVAC systems.
For more information, Contact UNIQUE PROVIDERS which deliver the best air duct cleaning and sanitizing services.