Best Carpet Steam Cleaning Service Provider in Ontario Since 1997
GET YOUR CARPETS LOOKING AS GOOD AS NEW
At Unique, we not only clean carpets and rugs but curtains, upholstery, and any other household fabrics that require attention and care. Over time carpets become filthy – they collect dirt & grime from food, dust, & dirt. Stains become prominent and those high traffic areas are dirty and ragged. With over 20 years of experience in the carpet steam cleaning industry, Unique can make your carpets look as good as new with our revolutionary carpet steam cleaning process that not only removes harmful bacteria and unwanted stains but also ensures hygienic and healthy effects.
We service all areas of the GTA including; Brampton, Caledon, Maple, Milton, Mississauga, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, and Woodbridge.
How do Unique Providers Clean Your Carpets?
We will start the carpet cleaning with a proper pre-inspection of the carpet in each room. Our service technician will inspect your particular areas and also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
Then your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed to remove all the dry dust. Removing dry dust and particles is one of the most important steps in carpet cleaning.
Traffic areas and stain spots are treated with a hot organic pre-spray for more effective dust and spot removal.
Once the dust has been loosened, we will shampoo the carpet using our portable vacuum. Then will start the hot water extraction process to thoroughly flush the carpet pile with an organic rinsing agent. Pressure & heat are regulated so that carpet is not over-wet. We clean with water temperature between 180° – 190° Fahrenheit.
After shampoo, our technician will vacuum the carpet area to extract all the liquid along with all the ducts and stains leaving fresh and clean carpet.
- Keep pets and children off the carpet for at least 6 hours.
- Be careful walking from carpet to hard surfaces. Floors can be slippery.
Benefits of Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Improve the overall life of your carpet: One benefit of a carpet cleaning service is that it can extend the life of your carpet. With time, dust, allergens, & other debris get accumulated in the carpets that get Immerse within the materials. This could be the rationale for the fibers to become split and obtain worse. It is necessary to remove this dirt and debris that can improve the longevity of your carpet as dust will probably stick to a dirty carpet than a clean one.
- Maintain healthy surroundings: Some dust and allergens get trapped in the fibers of the carpet that find their own way thus, leading to allergic reactions, breathing problems, and other health concerns. Due to the high temperature of the water, most carpet cleaners try to kill the allergens so that they do not face any kind of health risks and thus, leave the carpet surface completely sanitized.
- Remove stain marks on the carpet: Our best Bissell carpet cleaner can help to remove even the toughest of stain marks on the carpets so that they look new and attractive. With the hot extraction method these professionals can help to get rid of stains from all the following:
- Coffee spills
- Ink marks
- Red wine
- Mud and dirt
- Pet stains
- Improve the overall appearance of the room: Carpeting is considered to be the biggest furnishing in any room that receives the maximum usage. Though it’s quite sensible, most people don’t provide it that much importance about exactly what proportion should be tracked regularly. What one won’t notice initially is that space may appear dirty and outdated over time thanks to the condition of the carpet. You may hire a professional cleaner who will make the fibers look absolutely new and improve the overall aesthetics of the room. Once a carpet cleaning is done, you need not worry about those ugly spots & get embarrassed in front of the visitors.
If you are interested in getting your carpets and upholstery cleaned professionally, Contact to UNIQUE PROVIDERS delivers the best carpet cleaning services and carpet steam cleaning services.
Please fill out our contact form or call our office and we will be happy to assist you.