Commercial Duct Cleaning Process
- To protect the building’s floor, our technicians will layer drop sheets where necessary and cover work terminals
- Building staff should not be in the direct work area when our technicians complete duct cleaning. This maximizes occupant safety and prevents interruptions during the cleaning process.
- Duct Cleaning Process: Our technicians will begin our work from the mechanical room or specified area.
- This is what your building’s duct system looks like BEFORE cleaning.
- Our technicians locate and cut access points on supply/return lines.
- Air pressure of 300 PSI will be used to clean all diffusers and return grills.
- This will be followed by wiping and disinfecting the fuser.
- Main lines are cleaned with our retractable snack jet system (with the air pressure of 300 PSI).
- This tool will clean the hard to reach places, including the corners within the line and bring all the loose dirt towards the vacuum working as an air-rake.
- The work area is cleaned and all equipment is wrapped up.
- The lead technicians review the entire work process with client’s staff.
- We will give you a report on our progress to the main business occupant. We appreciate your business and will do what it takes to deliver the best service possible.