Residential Duct Cleaning Process
Area Inspection and Preparation
- Two of our certified technicians will arrive on the job site as scheduled in a decalled or a non–decalled truck.
- They fill out an activity sheet – mapping out where all the vents are in the house.
- Our certified technicians will use Commercial Grade Equipment – as powerful as 20,000 household vacuums
- House Hold Vacuum = “1.3” CFM
- Unique Duct Cleaning Machine = “20,000” CFM
- All vents are covered with foam blocks(black or grey) or blue paper or closed before starting work to achieve negative air pressure and avoid blowbacks.
- Main lines located in the basement are then cleaned with our retractable snake jet system (with air pressure of 300 PSI).
- This tool will clean the hard to reach places, including the corners within the line and bring all the loose dirt towards the vacuum working as an air-rake.
- All main duct lines are cleaned with a Semi robotic brush which cleans the inner walls of the duct system.
- This is repeated 2-5 times as necessary to loosen and agitate dirt and debris towards vacuum.
- We will give a report of our progress to the main occupant.
- We appreciate your business and we will do whatever it takes to deliver the best service possible.