Best dryer vent cleaning services since 1997 in Ontario
Last year, there have been over 16,000 dryer vent fires.
Did you recognize that LINT is that the MOST DANGEROUS & Highly Flammable item in your Home?
Regular maintenance of your Cleaning dryer vents in condos can reduce this risk by ensuring that the build from lint within the exhaust vent is cleared away. Not only that, but dryer vent washing can assist you in saving money on your energy bill by decreasing the time it takes to dry your clothes. At Unique Furnace and Duct washing Inc., there’s no job too big or too small. Whether it’s your home of residence or a billboard high-rise, apartment house or hotel, Unique Providers will make sure that the work is completed right. Call us today to get a Free Quote.
Useful tips to assist prevent fires
- Clean the lint screen/filter before or after drying each load of garments . If clothing remains damp at the top of a typical drying cycle or drying requires longer times than normal, this might be a symbol that the lint screen or the exhaust duct is blocked.
- Clean the dryer vents and exhaust duct periodically. Check the surface dryer vents while the dryer is working to form sure exhaust air is escaping. If it’s not, the exhaust duct or the vents could also be blocked. to get rid of a blockage within the exhaust path, it’s going to be necessary to disconnect the exhaust duct from the dryer. Remember to reconnect the ducting to the dryer and out of doors vents before using the dryer again.
- Clean behind the dryer, where lint can build up. Have a professional service technician clean the inside of the dryer chassis periodically to attenuate the quantity of lint accumulation. Keep the world round the dryer clean and freed from clutter.
A Clothes Dryer Duct Cleaning Service helps Prevent
- Excessive Drying Time – More efficiently, and garments dry faster. You will save wear and tear on your dryers
- Breakdowns – The cleaner the vents, the less strain there’s on your dryers, therefore the motor and electrical circuits last longer. And you don’t need to spend the maximum amount on repairs and replacement.
- High Utility bills – When your dryers are running at peak efficiency, they cost you less to work
- Fire – Overloaded vents and overworked dryers are often a dangerous combination . When the vents are clean, you’ll eliminate the overloading and overwork. and you lower the risks of fireside .
Choosing Unique for Dryer Vent Cleaning
Unlike other Clothes dryer duct cleaning Service, residents can rest easy knowing that their appliances are being cared for by local professionals. Many property owners attempt to clean out air passage and Cleaning dryer vents in condos, empty quite an influence vac.
This might handle a number of the larger clogs or blockages but it doesn’t do much to stop future buildup. once you choose a Unique for your dryer vent cleaning services, our experts take it that extra mile by learning the finer points of your system. By opening up covered areas, specialized high-power vacuums can reach difficult blockages. Once clogs are removed, the edges of dryer vents are scrubbed clean to discourage buildup from re-forming.
In addition to providing clients with expert results, we offer peace of mind also . Every member of our team is fully insured for any accidents which may happen. Whether you’re handling personal or property damage, you’re always fully covered.
When’s the last time you cleaned your dryer vent? a scarcity of routine maintenance could put your home in danger of getting a fireplace if you don’t skills to wash a dryer vent. a scarcity of routine maintenance could put your home in danger of a fireplace if you don’t regularly clean your lint filter and dryer vent. In fact, the Canada Fire Administration Reports that each year clothes dryers are the explanation for quite 3,000 home fires.
And, apart from being a fireplace hazard, an unclean dryer vent can increase drying time and spike energy costs.
- Is your laundry taking longer to dry?
- Do you’ve got to run an equivalent load twice?
- Is the highest of your dryer hot to the touch after each use?