An update for our valued customers and partners:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to cause havoc in our daily lives, Unique Providers wants to assure homeowners and business partners that we are taking steps to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
All Unique Providers technicians who visit houses or businesses will adhere to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene before, during, and after every visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, our service technicians are instructed to continue maintaining a safe working environment and follow the Public Health Agency of Canada guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus.
Our service technicians are following best practices, including:
- Using only non-contact methods of greeting.
- Using disinfectant products to keep touch points clean in their work-spaces, vehicles and equipment.
- Shared-use devices such as payment terminals will be sanitized repeatedly after every use.
- Sanitize our equipment in the back of the truck and our cabin space in the front, every morning and after every appointment.
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible; recommending workers and occupants remain on opposite floors.
- Wearing face masks, and gloves all the time during the service.
These steps are taken in accordance with the guidelines provided by the health experts and we support our frontline health workers to flatten the curve. We at Unique providers are monitoring the situation in real time and we are willing to respond quickly to the rapidly changing conditions.
Please contact our office if you have specific concerns.
Please be safe and stay healthy.
Unique Furnace and Duct Cleaning Inc.