What Are HEPA Filters: How Do They Work
Air pollution has made the lives of every individual difficult. With that, also increase the chances of getting affected by various respiratory diseases increased over time. We understand your trouble, and we made sure that the air quality of your homes and offices remains clean and breathable. Wondering how? We are among the top distributor of HEPA Filters. These are specially designed with fiberglass, which makes them even more effective while filtering out the particles.
However, these filters could be an excellent choice for people who wants to filter out unwanted dust particles and other elements like magnesium, alumina, silica, and much more. These filters might be an excellent choice for chemical industries. Additionally, these filters can capture particles that are larger than 1 micron and up to 10 microns. All your allergies and skin troubles will be at bay. What’s more? Let’s explore it together. In this article, we have listed the goodness of HEPA filters and much more.
Let’s Explore What HEPA Filters are?
To begin with, let us first understand what the term HEPA stands for? It is High-Efficiency Particulate Air. This could successfully eliminate up to 99.97% of air pollutants such as dust, mold, bacteria, or any airborne particle which can cause trouble and many other respiratory diseases. Imagine, what would be better? To breathe in fresh air or be the victim of multiple diseases. We understand your concern and have curated a list of benefits that HEPA filters might bring along.
All air filters need regular cleaning and maintenance to make them functional and effectively right. With that, it will be able to filter the largest dust particle up to 10 microns. Additionally, we have used advanced fiberglass technology to grasp allergens and bacteria that cause respiratory troubles. HEPA filters are among the important aspect of any high-quality air purifier.
What are the Particles than can be Captured and Eliminated from the air?
There are multitudes of particles that are not visible to naked eyes but can be harmful. With HEPA filters you can stay assured that the latest filtration technology will keep all the harmful particles away. So, wondering what the particles are? Let’s have a look.
- Smoke particles
- Fur from your pet
- Pet allergens
- Mold leftovers
And much more! The list is never-ending, and troubles are just a step away. How to solve it? Go ahead and find the best HEPA filter and resonate life beautifully.
How do HEPA Filters Work?
It is always best to stay aware and informed. We can say that it would help an individual take necessary actions whenever needed. It is essential to have a basic idea about how these filters function to make things run smoothly. We understand your concern and queries regarding the functionality of the filters, this is why we have brought to you in detail the functionality and mechanism related to it. Want to know more? Keep reading this article to explore more on this topic.
- Interception: This process filters out the large particles which could be harmful to human health. The particles are usually 0.3 microns or larger. These particles get in contact with the glass fibers and then get trapped. This makes the air output cleaner and more breathable.
- Inertial Impaction: It is evident that when air flows through the filter, it might divert its direction easily. So, what could be the result of such deviation? The large air particles can get trapped in the subsequent gaps of the air filters. This might happen due to irregular maintenance of the filter. With the inertia of motion, the glass particles will successfully hold the particles and make the air breathable.
- Diffusion: There are various air particles that are less than 0.1 microns and might miss the naked eyes. They are visible in the air, making things complex for others. The filter will easily capture these particles. With advanced technology, the traveling duration of these particles is slowed down and hence gets trapped in the filter. This results in clean and fresh air.
Advantages of HEPA filters are.
We understand how crucial it is to breathe fresh air. Undoubtedly, HEPA filters are a great choice for all the important places which need cleanliness and fresh air.
- These filters could be beneficial for the medical world, such as clinics, hospitals, medical shops, etc. This will help in keeping the air fresh and free of this. Using this would ensure that the patients with respiratory diseases will not be troubled.
- These filters can separate large dust particles and filter out the smallest particles, such as nanoparticles. This will make sure that no disease-causing germ is left out in the air.
- These filters can remove particles up to 99.7%, which makes it an efficient device to go ahead with. This will keep the air circulation cleaner.
- Love to live in a clean and dust-free environment? The dust is troubling you a lot? This filter will keep your lungs happy and dust out of the window. Additionally, your home will be cleaner and free from unwanted dust accumulation on furniture and other gadgets.
- Your home will have a relatively calm environment without the presence of microscopic organisms.
- Airborne diseases can cause a lot of damage. These filters could easily capture viruses with the help of advanced fiberglass technology.
How to maintain Air filters?
Anything machinery needs to be maintained and cleaned at regular intervals to avoid any fatal damage. Keeping the HEPA filters clean will enable them to function properly.
- The ductwork must be cleaned to remove the contaminants collected.
- Seasonal HVAC inspection and maintenance must be carried out to avoid failure in the filtration process.
We would recommend that hiring a professional cleaner will make the process smoother and quicker in all aspects. Additionally, it will keep the fibers in good condition.
We would like to conclude with the thought that, getting a HEPA filter could be among the best decision for hospitals, schools, offices, and homes. This could be an efficient method of protecting oneself and the people around in the most efficient way.